woensdag 16 maart 2011

In love with a pattern...


...it must have been over a year ago that I started seeing this pattern everywhere and really fell in love with it. The strange thing is, I don't really know what to call it. Some call it Harlequin, some Rhomb and I keep on calling it Diamond. I noticed it while cycling the kids to school (in a window) then on the train near Amsterdam used on a large building, on old men's sweaters in the streets, it really seemed everywhere. And two days ago, on Monday, I was working in my studio which has a view on a large meadow with normally sheep in it, caravans arrived and in a few hours this tent appeared and gave me a view for the next days on my favourite pattern. Thank you little circus, we will pay you a visit on Saturday for sure.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten